Thursday, September 13, 2007

Back in action

Its been an age since I last posted, blogging disappeared off my radar for a few months. No real reason, I just got busy and forgot about it.

Life and riding bikes has carried on apace in the last few months, nothing exceptional to report on, more of the same really. Oh, I did have a trip to Spain with FreerideSpain, which was the usual mix of staggeringly technical trails and laid back guiding. More on that, perhaps, another time.

The usual Thursday night ride tonight, we're back to needing lights for the end of the ride which is a slightly sad reminder that summer (what summer??) is nearly over. But the novelty and pleasure of riding into the twilight hasn't worn off yet, so that's good.

Me and a few of the Peakmidweekers are off to do the Ruthin Merida this weekend. I'll be having a go at the 100km distance on the singlespeed, which should be a bit of a challenge. I'd better take it easy tonight I guess. More soon.

No comments: